1. The will of God we know is written down in heaven. We have to call on the Lord for the Will of God to be revealed to us as Our Lord taught in Matthew 6:10, “Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.”
2. King David lived the Will of God, Acts 13:36, “For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:”
King David a man who Heard and lived the Will of God said the Will of God is written down in a book, Psalms 139:16 CEV, “but with your own eyes you saw my body being formed. Even before I was born, you had written in your book everything I would do.” This is the Pleasing Perfect Will of God for your life – Romans 12:2
The Will of God as written down is also the Plan of God for our lives, Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future,”
The Will of God as a plan for our lives must always be referred to, because it is the PLAN, to find Divine Leading and Direction, which becomes a Way or Path for us to travel on, and also doubles as our divine inheritance if only we ask for it from God.
Ephesians 1:11 ESV, “In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,”
3. When the Will of God is revealed it becomes a way that we must travel along in life just as Moses also did, Exodus 33:13, “Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.”
4. If we do not call to God for his will to be revealed to us, we live the acts of God as King David said in Psalms 103:7, “He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel,” because they lived by sight not by faith, and made a Choice not to hear from the Lord God, and the danger is described in Proverbs 14:12 KJV, “There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death,”
Many as a Matter of Choice decide that the WAY is narrow as Jesus Christ said in Matthew 7:14 KJV, “Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”
Many know the WILL of God
5. Jeremiah 6:16 ERV, “This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look. Ask where the old road is. Ask where the good road is, and walk on that road. If you do, you will find rest for yourselves. But you people have said, 'We will not walk on the good road.”
This is the hard part for many; following the Way after knowing the Will.
You need to ask God for His Way, to be able to walk in His Will, every step of the Way.
How His Will will be fulfilled in your life totally depends on you calling and asking for step by step divine directions – The Way, which is heavens apart from our WAYS.
And so we see in Romans 12:2 …..Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
You need to:
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3 5-6
Therefore, we need to be still and to call unto the Lord, in His answer, the Will of God is revealed and we will be able to live that path which becomes a divine destiny for us to accomplish, listening and hearing the Lord God all along the WAY.